- Black universal polyester putty
- Similar to “MULTI” putty but black colour
- Universal adhesion on old painted surfaces, steel, light metals, galvanized steel, aluminium, wood and MDF
- Perfect to finish plastic repairs
- Visual aid during application (black shining filler); makes it easy to see all irregularities & imperfections
- Built-in sanding guide: during sanding the putty fades from black to dark grey
- The spots that are too low (not sanded) clearly remain black
- Once degreased, the filler regains its deep black colour; inspecting for possible irregularities is easy now.
- Built-in coating guide: whether one finishes with beige or grey filler, once the black colour is covered, one can also be sure of the necessary thickness of the filler coating.
- Built-in sanding through guide: if afterwards one would sand through the putty accidentally, the black base will occur as a sanding-through guide.
Hardener: BPO red
Mixing ratio in %: 1-3